“We were bored with cheap posters and overpriced artwork. We wanted limited and affordable inspirational art, so we created a middle ground.” - Founder Greattness
You only get 24 hours in a day. Get the most out of it.
Genuine High Resolution Canvas
- UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink
- Premium Poly Cotton Blend
- High-Grade Matte Canvas Finish
- Scratch, Water, Fade, Warp & Tear Resistant
FSC Certified Stretcher Bar
- FSC Certified from sustainable forests
- Finger Jointed Reinforced
- Knot, Sap & Warp Free
- Kiln dried
Made in Italy Frame
- Hand Crafted 3DMoulding™
- 100% Real Pine Wood
- 5 Times Sanded & Finished
- Without Toxins or Chipping
- Luxury Matte Black Finish
- Pre-Installed Sawtooth Hanger
- Pre-Installed Rubber 3DBumpers™
(™Protects Wall Surface and Keeps Print Straight on your Wall)
Handmade in your location.
State of the art printing technology for excellent artwork reproduction.READ MORE ->
|US, Canada, Mexico:||FREE||4-8 Business Days|
|Australia:||FREE||4-8 Business Days|
|EU (from Germany):||FREE||4-8 Business Days|
|UK:||FREE||4-8 Business Days|
|Continental US:||FREE||5-10 Business Days|
|Alaska and Hawaii:||FREE||7-12 Business Days|
|*Rest of the World:||$9||7-14 Business Days|
Is this new? That is what you are hear for the next 10 years. We want to make sure you love your canvas. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we offer a 10 years guarantee and will replace any canvas that does not meet your expectations.
With these tips in mind, you can easily find the perfect piece for your walls:
1) Horizontal contemporary art works best in spaces with high ceilings, to help break up the vertical feel of the room. It can be used as a form of decoration on bare walls as it fills up space and over wide pieces of furniture.
2) Vertical art is a subtle but important element in your room. It helps visually lengthen walls with low ceilings, fill narrow spaces, and work well as the room’s focal point.
The top secret to decorating your room with canvas art is to start with the biggest piece you can find and arrange two or more matching pieces in the same room. That way you can fill up any empty spaces you have, and still leave enough room to hang smaller pieces of art.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Design Inspiration and Motivation
This art touches me emotionally and gives me so much motivation every day when I see the canvases in my house. Just perfekt!